Greetings! I hope this holiday week has been an enjoyable one for you. On Tuesday, we aired a Generation Regeneration episode on vaccine safety and vaccine injuries. If you missed it, you can catch it On Demand here. It was an informative and touching episode because our guest was Andy De, an accomplished professional and father of a daughter who was struck by a devastating vaccine injury.
I started the show by noting that the government stance is that vaccines are safe and effective for all, and that if you question this orthodoxy, you are branded a paranoid, unscientific, ignorant loon. Andy and I are none of the above, are concerned that the facts do not support the government stance, and feel strongly that parents need to educate themselves about the pros and cons of vaccinations so that they can make informed decisions for their children. Our goal was to provide awareness about the real possibility of a vaccine injury and direct parents to helpful resources to learn more.
I continued by discussing the legal and business angles for the vaccine trade, and then Andy went into detail about what happened to his gifted and energetic child after she received a required chicken pox vaccine at age 12. He was honest about how heart-wrenching it was to watch her transform from a healthy child to one which stopped speaking, eating, drinking and sleeping. He was also honest about wishing he had researched vaccine risks before agreeing to the chicken pox vaccine, or any other. We’d like to help you avoid this regret.
We therefore suggested that parents look into the following resources to learn more and not simply follow the status quo or be shamed into a course of action they are not comfortable with:
– Watch the movie Bought online; you will be changed after watching this film. Andy said that he wished he had seen this film long ago.
– Scour the websites of progressive physicians who are not afraid to speak out about their concerns with the full vaccination schedule, such as:
= Dr. Toni Bark at www.disease-reversal.com
= Dr. Sherri Tenpenny at www.drtenpenny.com
= Dr. Joseph Mercola at www.mercola.com
= Dr. Lee Cowden here
We wrapped up the show with the additional recommendations for childhood vaccinations (source: focusautism.org website):
– Consider an abbreviated vaccine schedule, not the full one which consists of 69 doses of 16 vaccines, more than anywhere else in the world
– Delay vaccinations until age 2
– Give no more than one vaccine at a time; avoid cocktails as those are given for the convenience of the medical provider and not for the welfare of the child
– Give no more than one vaccine every six months
– Avoid live viruses, like the chicken pox vaccine
– Never give a vaccination to a sick child as vaccines are much more dangerous if your child has a compromised immune system
– Avoid vaccines containing thimerosal, which is 50% mercury. Single vial vaccines are more likely to be thimerosal free. Avoid flu shots from community vials dispensed at hospitals or drug stores, which usually contain thimerosal.
We concluded with recommendations to boost the immune system for kids of all ages. Our immune systems should be strong and robust!
Thank you for checking out this post. I hope you found it informative and helpful! You can learn more about W Cubed activities at http://www.wcubedcommunity.com. Namaste!